Friday, October 27, 2006

On the road to Woomera


Travelling from Cannington, QLD to Woomera, South Australia.



The crew
(from L to R Pete, Phil, Les, John and Pajda)


I dunno what that is but it is huge!!


First hill we saw in a couple of days driving


The Devil's Marbles, NT, Australia


Unfortunately this "pair" of boulders reminded us more of "The Devil's Nuts" and when we stopped for the night at the next town we stayed in "Dongas" out the back of the pub. This pub was for sale and we dicussed the marketing strategies for future owners...
"Stay at the "Devil's Donga" it's the closest thing to "The Devil's Nuts".

3 Comments:

maryt/theteach said...

Dear Agro,
I hate to say this (and I can't believe I'd be the first) but isn't the word "agoraphobic" not "agrophobic?" Unless you're afraid of "agro" things like farms, barns, cattle, etc. Your pictures are very nice though.

by Agrophobic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
by Agrophobic said...

If you read my first post you will learn the background of my net name. :)